$25 – ROUNDTABLE
Roundtable membership is designed for Norman’s arts organizations. Representatives for the Roundtable meet on the first Monday of each month to discuss events and programs in their organizations. Additionally, the NAC provides workshops and other learning opportunities and resources to it’s Roundtable member organizations.
Benefits of the Roundtable include:
- Networking opportunities with others arts organizations
- Profile posting and gallery in the Art Organization Directory on the NAC website
- Posting of events to the NAC Wimgo Calendar
- Access to the Marketing Toolbox on the NAC website
- 2nd Friday Marketing Kit
- NAC promotion of you 2nd Friday participation
In addition, the Roundtable recommends and nominates individuals to serve on the NAC Grant Awards Panel which assists in the process of granting funds to art organizations from a portion of the City of Norman’s Transient Guest Room Tax.
For questions regarding membership, please contact the NAC at 405-360-1162.